[Bf-cycles] 回覆: XML Mesh data

Chang SkyMouse skymouse at livemail.tw
Tue Jun 19 04:17:41 CEST 2018

Thank for your reply Brecht

I saw the good image at Cycles web, could I do that with Cycles standalone?

Regards,
Korax
寄件者: Bf-cycles <bf-cycles-bounces at blender.org> 代表 Brecht Van Lommel <brechtvanlommel at gmail.com>
寄件日期: 2018年6月17日 上午 01:29
收件者: Discussion list to assist Cycles render engine developers
主旨: Re: [Bf-cycles] XML Mesh data

Hi,

That information is outdated, at the moment meshes can only be imported in XML format.

The Cycles standalone app is more of an incomplete proof of concept at this point, and there is no good documentation for it. There's a few example files in the Cycles repository, other than that there is no real documentation besides the source code, though you can ask questions here.

Regards,
Brecht.