[Bf-cycles] XML Mesh data

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 19:29:11 CEST 2018

Hi,

That information is outdated, at the moment meshes can only be imported in
XML format.

The Cycles standalone app is more of an incomplete proof of concept at this
point, and there is no good documentation for it. There's a few example
files in the Cycles repository, other than that there is no real
documentation besides the source code, though you can ask questions here.

Regards,
Brecht.