[Bf-cycles] 回覆: Can't build Cycles

欽哲 skymouse at livemail.tw
Mon Jun 11 08:45:06 CEST 2018

Thank you Jaros

I tried git and cmake again in F disk, and it's still same message
And I tried same path (c:\blender-git) for blender, it's working
寄件者: Bf-cycles <bf-cycles-bounces at blender.org> 代表 Jaros Milan <milan.jaros at vsb.cz>
寄件日期: 2018年6月11日 下午 02:07
收件者: Discussion list to assist Cycles render engine developers
主旨: Re: [Bf-cycles] Can't build Cycles

Hi,

I think you have problem with “Local Security Policy”. Could you try “git clone” and “cmake” to your user folder (%HOMEPATH%\Cycles-Git\solution\x64\Debug\ALL_BUILD;  %HOMEPATH% = c:\Users\XXX)?

Best regards

Milan