[Bf-cycles] CUDA device not found

F Escobar materialesescobar at hotmail.es
Wed Jan 24 09:33:27 CET 2018

Hi everyone, this is my first test with Cycles so probably I did something wrong, so I hope you can understand my newbie question.

I've downloaded the code, built some dependencies etc.

After compiling it in release mode (x64) I have a file named cycles.exe on my Release folder, I had to copy manually pthreadVC2.dll there and it works flawlessly in CPU but using --list-devices it only lists my CPU and no my GPU (NVidia 970).

Of course I have also compiled the CUDA kernel (using CUDA 8.0).

Any tip on this?

Thank you in advance, F.