[Bf-cycles] Addition of roughness baking

Lukas Stockner lukas.stockner at freenet.de
Wed Jan 17 20:30:44 CET 2018

Wouldn't be too hard I guess, the only problem is that roughness is a
per-closure property so you'd need to figure out how to combine them to
a per-shader value.

I guess averaging of the roughnesses of all microfacet closures (and
weighting by their relative sample weight) should work decently, though.

Apart from that, it's pretty much just copy-pasting and renaming some
other baking option.