[Bf-cycles] Need help building Cycles Standalone on Windows10

Prayaag Kasundra prayaag at decorastudio.com
Wed Jan 17 10:41:55 CET 2018

Hi,

I am trying to build Cycles on Windows 10 x64  Using Cuda Toolkit 8.0, Visual Studio 2013 (VC 12 ).

I am tried latest master commit as well as v1.8.3 tag.

CMake "Configure" and "Generate" runs fine.

After opening generated solution using Visual Studio 2013, and building "INSTALL" project on release mode, I get this errors:

https://prnt.sc/i1bmzl

Following is build output :

https://hastebin.com/uciqikageh.rb

This is my directory structure:

build/

src/

lib/win64_vc12

src/ folder is the root of Cycles repository.

lib/win64_vc12  has all the libraries. I assume it contains all dependencies since CMake ran fine.

build/  folder is target folder of Cmake build.

Thanks,

Prayaag