[Bf-cycles] GSoC hair shader

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sun Feb 18 15:46:46 CET 2018

Hi,

Multiple students can write proposals with the same project idea, but only
one proposal per project can be accepted. We suggest to work on projects
that you are already familiar with, so the hair shader seems like a good
choice for a proposal.

Note that students can submit multiple proposals, which can be a good idea
when applying for a particularly popular project.

Regards,
Brecht.