[Bf-cycles] Cycles development newbie

Bob Geller bobgeller401 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 13:09:39 CET 2018

Hi,

My name is Bob and I'm trying to get into cycles development to hopefully
contribute in the future. Is there any documentation to understand the
system better and especially understand the flow of control in the
renderer? Also, I'm struggling to find enough info about cycles kernel
development and the cycles compute language. I would appreciate if someone
can point me in the right direction to help understand this better. Thank
you for your time and sorry for mailing the whole group, I wasn't sure who
to contact.

Regards,
Bob