[Bf-cycles] Saving render without ending the session

F Escobar materialesescobar at hotmail.es
Mon Apr 16 10:00:33 CEST 2018

I know that setting the write_render_cb function I can save my result (and it works ok) but whay if I need to save different frames from the same session?

I tried several tests before asking like session->draw(session_buffer_params(cyclesOptions),p); or display->reset(cyclesOptions.session->buffers->params);

also I noticed that tonemap() is a private function so probably I could need a way to call it outside the session since I always have session->display->draw_width and session->display->draw_height as 0 and it means that it was not correctly set.

Any thought on this? Thank you in advance.