[Bf-cycles] Varying number of samples per pixel

Mohamed Sakr 3dsakr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 18:59:41 CEST 2017

Hey,

the easiest approach is: store the number of samples per pixel in an image,
divide the final image by the samples image.
I would avoid discarding samples as you will waste compute power, just find
a way to reduce samples from the start (it needs a redesign to change how
the kernel works), Lukas Stockner may have more idea about this as he tried
to do an adaptive sampler before I guess.

cheers,
Mohamed Sakr