[Bf-cycles] Learning about custom render engine integration into Blender using Cycles sources

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sat Jun 17 18:13:45 CEST 2017

Hi,

There's an example of a custom render engine in the documentation here.
https://docs.blender.org/api/current/bpy.types.RenderEngine.html

In general for renderer integration most of the Python API is the same as
other types of addons. There's also lots of renderer addons out there where
you can look at the code for inspiration.

Regards,
Brecht.