[Bf-cycles] Tiled Texture Caching for Cycles

Stefan Werner stewreo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 20:41:19 CEST 2017

I'm not going to count on anything that isn't shipping.

What is out from AMD is RadeonRays, which one could try out as an alternative Ray traversal in a similar fashion. For Nvidia, there's OptiX, but as far as I understand the GPL, OptiX will only be an option for standalone Cycles and not Blender.

-Stefan