[Bf-cycles] Blender Conference, Cycles Contributor meeting

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Jul 19 16:59:26 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,

Just like last year, we'd like to have all Cycles contributors together in a meeting to discuss projects and align roadmaps. I suggest to plan it right in the beginning of the conference:

Friday, 27 October, 13:30 - 15:30. In the third theater. That room is going be our "Hacker Space", and will be available during the entire conference for coders (and quiet visitors :) to hangout together.

Brecht then will gather the information and do a talk/discussion in the Salon on saturday to have a bigger feedback moment for everyone who wants to be involved with Cycles.

If key contributors can't be there on Friday, let me know?

Thanks,

-Ton-