[Bf-cycles] Benchmarking scripts and plots

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sun Jan 29 20:17:05 CET 2017

Hi all,

I've uploaded render time plots for master over the last half year,
and before/after times for some recent differential revisions:

https://brechtvl.github.io/cycles-ci/
https://github.com/brechtvl/cycles-ci

These are benchmarking scripts that I've been using for a while, but
now in pretty graphs instead of text. There's instructions for how to
run these scripts if anyone is interested, but they will need some
fixes to run on other systems.

If others find it useful I'll keep this webpage updated. Eventually it
would be nice to have something more automated and integrated with
Blender infrastructure, with results for more OSs and GPUs. But it
should already be useful in code reviews and to detect performance
regressions.

Regards,