[Bf-cycles] Cycles Standalone XML rendering errors

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sat Jan 21 16:15:31 CET 2017

Hi Prayaag,

There is not enough information here to make a good guess about what
goes wrong. The pastebins don't show any Cycles output (maybe these
are OpenImageIO prints?). Running Cycles with --debug --background
should show something.

If Cycles works when executed directly and not when through the app,
there must be some difference that you can find. Parameters, input
files, environment variables, .. . And if those are all the same,
you'll need to look closer at the difference in debug output, where it
gets stuck, and perhaps use a debugger to step into the code.

Brecht.