[Bf-cycles] New Blender test lab numbers

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.b3d at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 22:47:32 CET 2017

Hi,

It looks like there is a significant slow down on the new Titan V
(compared to the other scenes with the Titan Xp) on the barbershop_interior
scene. Is there a particular reason for this?

--
Aaron Carlisle

Picture taker | Bit cruncher | Pixel pusher | Document writer | Artist
Project administrator for the Blender 3D Documentation Project