[Bf-cycles] Tile memory deleted before rendering complete

griffin2000 garethmorgan1977 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 20:46:47 CET 2017

Though I still get a crash in my app, even though the standalone cycles app
is working for me.

The order in my app matches the standalone app, but I still get that crash.
Any idea what the issue could be?  Code below

//Create Session
	session = new ccl::Session(session_params);
	session->progress.set_update_callback(std::bind(session_print_status));
	buffer_params = new ccl::BufferParams();
	buffer_params->width = width;
	buffer_params->height = height;
	buffer_params->full_width = width;
	buffer_params->full_height = height;
.
.
//Create scene
	session->scene = new ccl::Scene(scene_params, session->device);
//Setup scene, meshes, etc.
.
.
//Reset and start session
	session->reset(*buffer_params, session_params.samples);
	session->start();

--
Sent from: http://blender.45788.x6.nabble.com/Bf-cycles-f7.html