[Bf-cycles] Cycles Standalone's output pngs are semi-transparent?

朱恬倩 zhutianqian at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 04:22:22 CEST 2017

Hi,

I'm playing with Cycles (which is so great, thank you!) and notice that,
the png images produced by Cycles Standalone are not fully opaque. It
becomes more opaque when using more samples.

I'm at revision 525aff3. The cmd I'm using is like
./bin/cycles --width 256 --height 256 --output examples/samples4.png
--samples 4 ../examples/scene_cube_surface.xml

But it seems in Blender the number of samples does not affect the rendered
image's opacity.
​
Is there anything I can tweak to avoid this?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Tianqian Zhu