[Bf-cycles] Bevel shader

Alberto Velázquez alberto3d.1984 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 20:03:18 CEST 2017

Hi

Brecht, I don't know if you thought in this in your idea of implementation
but It's wonderfull. I didn't think in that. With the implementation that
you made now a user can "paint" normal maps panels only adding geometry
near to the object. The tool now is double ground breaking.

http://i.imgur.com/Evyasjv.png

Warm Regards