[Bf-cycles] Bevel shader

Alberto Velázquez alberto3d.1984 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 19:02:44 CEST 2017

Hi

I have tried the shader in a really complex project (before bevel modifier
workflow) and the result is very good. The model that originally needs 180k
tris (1,4 with subdivision) only needs now 30k, and could be better. The
render time was in a laptop 4 minutes at 1080p, a good time with 12 samples.

I didn't see any problem except that in a model with bad scale the shader
made strange shapes, but with apply scale was enough to solve.

http://pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=118135

warm regards