[Bf-cycles] Bevel shader

Alberto Velázquez alberto3d.1984 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 21:15:48 CEST 2017

Actually this tool is the more voted in rightselectclick and all artists
will be really grateful to the developer that make it possible. And It's
important, right now that Vray have implemented it.

I don't want mess the coder thread. From an artist pov the "even across
meshes that are not connected" could be dangerous if this can not be
optional or if this creates artifacts in near meshes that not intersect and
only are inside the radius of bevel (for example two planes amost
parallels).

Warm regards