[Bf-cycles] Removing self from User Members

Greg Zaal gregzzmail at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 16:19:21 CEST 2016

Just FYI, I am removing myself as a "User Member" from the cycles project
due to my own inactivity and loss of interest. I'm happy to (continue to?)
provide feedback and testing in future, but I can't promise any serious
time devotion so I'd rather not have any formal commitment or expectations.

Assuming user members play a more important role in the design for 2.8, I'd
suggest making the responsibilities of those roles and what the developers
expect from them more clear, and to actively seek out willing and
enthusiastic artists who might be suitable.

Cheers o/
Greg Zaal