[Bf-cycles] Cycles contributor meeting schedule
Brecht Van Lommel
brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Thu Oct 20 00:01:00 CEST 2016
Here is a rough schedule for the Cycles contributor meeting at the
Blender Conference. We have a meeting room Saturday 12:30-16:30
according to the current schedule.
- Short hellos / presentations / demos
- Gather topics to discuss
- Explanation of current process
- Feedback on how we can improve it and get people more involved
- Balancing new features and sustainable development
- Define changes to improve the process
3) Discuss specific improvements, features, issues, ..
- To be defined at the time
- Make roadmap
- Reconfirm any other plans and decisions made
During the introductions it would be good to hear from everyone what
you are working on or planning to work on, problems you encountered in
production and improvements you think should be made, or other issues
you would like to see addressed.
If you like to do that showing renders, video or slides, we can have a
projector for that. But best keep it informal and limited to about 5
minutes per person.
There will definitely not be enough time to discuss all improvements
and features in detail during the meeting, so let's also talk about
those things at any time during the conference. The main purpose of
this meeting is to connect everyone, figure out how to work better
together and align plans for the future.
More information about the Bf-cycles