[Bf-cycles] Questions about Cycles Standalone

Lukas Stockner lukas.stockner at freenet.de
Sat Oct 8 23:19:19 CEST 2016

Hi,

you can avoid the time it takes to synchronize by keeping the Session and only tagging the changed shaders for updating, just like Blender's viewport rendering does it.
As for the actual rendering time, you can't save time there. It would in theory be possible to tweak a single color after rendering, but even that is tricky due to multiple reflections etc. When you change the whole texture, it's unfortunately not possible to save any time.