[Bf-cycles] CUDA performance improvement commits / Blender 2.78a release

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sat Oct 8 13:33:19 CEST 2016

Thanks! I just fixed the regression basically, and any significant
optimizations are likely from improvements in the CUDA 8.0 compiler,
which were previously being drowned out. Note that master has
optimizations by Lukas and Sergey too.

There will be a 2.78a release for various important bugfixes, and I
expect this fix would be included with that.