[Bf-cycles] serious bug with Curves BVH build

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 10:56:33 CET 2016

Hi,

It's usually good idea to have a look before asking ;)

Simplest idea to implement would be to lower the SHL used for packing,
something like [1]. Doing something like this should already help you
rendering more curve segments.

In order to fully avoid limitation here we'll need to decouple primitive
type from segment index completely. It's not fully trivial but quite doable.

[1] http://hastebin.com/erojorulen