[Bf-cycles] Disney BRDF Implementation in Cycles

Stefan Werner swerner at smithmicro.com
Wed May 11 19:06:59 CEST 2016

Eventually, it might be interesting to split it into separate closures, so that one can still use separate ray counts for specular/diffuse/transmission and get them to render into separate passes. This will probably require to put fresnel back into the closures (going back in history, it looks like Cycles initially had that).

Stefan Werner  |  Senior Software Engineer; Productivity & Graphics
Smith Micro Software, Inc.  |  http://www.smithmicro.com <http://www.smithmicro.com/>