[Bf-cycles] Cycles Shader::has_surface , has_surface_emission, has_surface_transparent flags

Mohamed Sakr 3dsakr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 17:26:57 CEST 2016

Hi,

I wonder where are these flags used? Shader::has_surface,
has_surface_emission, ...etc..
the reason to ask:
I checked my branch against Blender, the scene is pretty simple.
2 cubes which got only emission to surface, first cube is (255 50 0),
second is (153 255 0)

inside Blender results appear correctly "same chosen color"
inside my branch results appear wrong "for example with increased
emission strength, values go toward 255 255 0 .."

any idea if these flags are responsible for this? or anything else
that is missing in my Shader?
I debugged input values and they are correct.

cheers,
Mohamed Sakr