[Bf-cycles] Cycles releases

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Tue Mar 29 10:32:26 CEST 2016

Hey Sergey,
yes I can help coordinating that, fine with it. :)

As for the releases, of course this depends on available manpower and
demand from external parties. We will see about the schedule.

As for the versioning scheme, I would rather go with 1.x, 2.x etc, from
a pure marketing point of view. Don't underestimate the power of this.
:P Anyway, I can live with all possibilities here.
Probably Brecht should have the final word on this, he is the creator
after all! :)

Best regards,
Thomas