[Bf-cycles] XML API proposal - objects and mesh instances

Jasper Kindt jasper.kindt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:05:10 CET 2016

Hello,

I applaud Nathan for his efforts so far and ask the community to *support
this guy* in his requests... The easier it is to implement cycles as a
render engine in standalone apps, the better...

​I came across his project, trying to implement a node system for a complex
math equation for holographic visualisations, which i never finished due to
lack of finance and support...

Nevertheless, I still think there is a huge market in converting 90's
single core matlab programs for math visualisations to standalone software
using the best of the graphics card and a node system export which can be
understood by any artist, without too much study.

Sincerely,

JK