[Bf-cycles] Cycles standalone compiling

Lin M majcjc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 10:53:08 CET 2016

Hi Sergey,

Thank you for the reply. I'm building Cycles from within Blender's sources
and I have double checked out libraries from SVN.

I only deleted the "OPTIMIZED" and "DEBUG" before entering the macro
target_link_libraries_decoupled because I found that they will be added
back in the macro. If I don't delete them, there would be duplicated
"OPTIMIZED" and "DEBUG" there which leads cmake to report errors.

Do you have some suggestions about my issue? Do I need to change to linux
for example?

Best,
Lin