[Bf-cycles] GSoC-Cycles-standalone improvements

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 07:06:27 CET 2016

Hi,

Great to see you managed to get Blender compiled. Did you also manage to
compile Cycles standalone too?

To further advance with this project try running Cycles and see how it all
works, see how it could be integrated into a production pipeline and list
areas which are currently weak and should be improved.

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 8:25 AM, Lin M <majcjc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm Lin, a master candidate from Chinese Academy of Science. I have some
> experience in CMake and participated GSoC project about spline module of
> VTK last year. I'm interested in the idea "Cycles standalone improvements".
> I have just compiled blender and could anyone give me some suggestions
> about where to go further? Thanks a lot!
>
> Best,
> Lin

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin