[Bf-cycles] raPT, highly efficient BVH kernels

Marc Binsted marc at binsted.plus.com
Fri Jun 17 12:54:48 CEST 2016

Hi Brecht,

BVH sorting, compression, splitting and traversing utilising the GPU and
other aspects of speed up through GPU are areas that I am looking at.

Thank you ever so much for responding directly to me a couple of weeks
ago, there are a couple of accelerator projects within Blender that I
would like to contribute to.

I'll have a further discussion with you when I have solidified my thoughts.

Kind regards,

Marc