[Bf-cycles] a global switch to turn off rays "like diffuse, glossy, transmission, ..."

Mohamed Sakr 3dsakr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 12:21:03 CEST 2016

thanks Sergey!

" Turn off visibility from those rays? You can do that by iterating over
objects and modifying visibility flag accordingly. Knowing that you don't
use Blender anyway, that would be a proper way to go to achieve this with
Cycles core code. "

actually I thought of that "wasn't 100% sure it will work, but I see now it
should be :) ".
no need for the rest as this will also work with Branched PT.

cheers.