[Bf-cycles] Cycles range mapping math node

gandalf3 zzyxpaw at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 09:20:04 CEST 2016

If I'm not mistaken, in such a case as you describe (where the max is a
known constant and the min is 0), all that's needed is a single division
math node.

It's worth noting that a normalize node like the compositor has would
also cover this use-case (and other, more complex situations
<http://blender.stackexchange.com/q/34582/599> as well)