[Bf-cycles] Need testers for the Disney BSDF implementation

Pascal Schön pascal_schoen at gmx.net
Fri Jul 22 10:51:23 CEST 2016

Hey,

yes, I'm still here. ;-) And I see the posts on BA, but I can't answer
to it... It always says that my post has to be approved by a moderator
to get visible...

To the SSS stuff: Your workaround was more like disabling it as you've
already realized. I will look into it on monday (because master thesis
... :D) but would appreciate, if you would as well.

Pascal