[Bf-cycles] Crashing renders on custom builds

Jeffrey italic.rendezvous at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 09:30:45 CET 2016

Hi Sergey,

I rebuilt with RelWithDebInfo target and ran a GDB backtrace after the
crash. I'm including the corresponding generated crash log, which is
still pretty similar to the old logs. Other than that backtrace, I'm not
seeing any useful readout in console, either during GDB run or regular
terminal run.

http://www.pasteall.org/63456
http://www.pasteall.org/63457

Jeffrey "Italic_" Hoover