[Bf-cycles] cycles internship available

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Aug 2 09:31:23 CEST 2016

Hi,

This is a low traffic list for cycles developers and/or for people working on Blender's external render API. Please do not use it for advertisement or artist job postings. There are plenty other places for that.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Producer Blender Institute
Support us - join blender.cloud or Blender Dev Fund.