[Bf-cycles] Remove old Sky Model

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Thu Apr 14 19:19:36 CEST 2016

As long as feature removal is communicated well and long in advance, I
don't see why we should do half-baked things.

Sometimes removing features is not only a UI topic, removing larger
parts is sometimes also helpful to cleanup code and decrease the kernel
size (which is still an issue on the GPU). I rather not start with this
policy, either we remove something or we keep it.