[Bf-cycles] Cycles tables

Mohamed Sakr 3dsakr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 11:19:01 CEST 2016

Hi Sergey,

I'm having a nightmare with this bug, so I need your help.
what happens in the first rendering:
kernel_globals is filled correctly inside device update, path trace is
running fine "scene is empty, no meshes, no lights, no objects, just params
are passed".

in the second rendering:
kernel_globals is filled correctly inside device update, path trace
kernel_globals got all data = NULL... , any idea how this happens "and they
are just filled before path trace"?

cheers,
Mohamed Sakr