[Bf-cycles] New ideas list on developer.blender.org

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 23:56:23 CEST 2016

Hi,

John, i don't see what exact issue you're trying to solve here. You are
proposing something, but don't outline problem itself and don't show how
the proposal will improve anything.

But it is to be stated that we don't have any issues discussing Cycles and
Blender with artists and looking forward having a feeback from them. We are
always open for constructive conversations within this topics. This is just
given and not gonna to change.