[Bf-cycles] New ideas list on developer.blender.org

Lukas Stockner lukas.stockner at freenet.de
Mon Apr 4 19:25:49 CEST 2016

Hi,

[1] is already close to what I meant, but both ([2] even more so) are
already specific plans about what will be added.
What I mean is more like a general "Hey, we could add this at some
point" (like the Ideas and ToDo in the Wiki) - while [1] is planning for
what is supposed to be added to 2.8x and [2] is only for stuff that is
already WIP.
Of course, it would probably need moderation since lists like these are
bound to attract feature requests from users...