[Bf-cycles] Remove old Sky Model

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Mon Apr 4 18:11:37 CEST 2016

Hi,

The benefit is "get rid of legacy algorithms". If we would get a more
realistic Glass shader (at the same performance level), no one would
complain that the render looks different (aka backwards compat
breakage). We kinda have the same argument here. Even in the Hosek
paper, it directly compares with the Preetham model.

I can add it back for 2.7x (to keep compatibility, as Ton suggested),
but later I really like to remove it. I don't want to end up with a
Blender Internal 2.0, which has gazillions of buttons and options after
5 years.