[Bf-cycles] Remove old Sky Model

Stefan Werner swerner at smithmicro.com
Mon Apr 4 16:44:05 CEST 2016

Hi,

Is there any benefit to removing the old sky model? Just because developers think that the new model is better doesn’t mean that all users will agree. The new model may be more realistic, but one may use the older model for artistic reasons. Some will have scenes that rely on the old model, and unless there is a reason to break those scenes, I’d vote in favor of keeping it. Besides a few bytes of code, keeping the old model around doesn’t come with any extra cost, does it?

Stefan Werner  |  Senior Software Engineer; Productivity & Graphics
Smith Micro Software, Inc.  |  http://www.smithmicro.com <http://www.smithmicro.com/>