[Bf-cycles] Remove old Sky Model

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Apr 4 15:35:18 CEST 2016

Hi,

I suggest to revert this commit. We wanted to keep 2.7x releases compatible.
(And today at least 1 user asked for adding it back).

This is also a reminder to stick to the agreed convention to try to keep things work for users. Cleanups like this better happen well organized, and announced long in advance.

Are there other cycles features you might to remove? Make a roadmap for it.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Producer Blender Institute/Studio