[Bf-cycles] Cycles standalone questions

haggi krey haggi at haggi.de
Fri Oct 30 20:41:47 CET 2015

That was fast. Indeed the standalone code is very helpful.

I could see that all the libraries ( I used the prebuilded blender libs)
are compiled with:
Multi-threaded Debug (/MTd) / MT
instead of
Multi-threaded Debug Dll(/MDd) /MD

Maya needs to be compiled with MDd/MD what seems not to be compatible
with MTd/MT. That means I will have to rebuild all libs with the correct
flags.
Fortunatly the build bat files are included in the libs, really cool.
But before I start this long task, I'd like to know if there is any
reason why building with MDd/MD would not work?