[Bf-cycles] Progressively slower animation renders

Matthew Heimlich matt.heimlich at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 23:05:59 CET 2015

I'm rendering a pretty simple turnaround of a single animated object.
Screen space taken up by the object is more or less the same across all of
the frames. However, render time is going up dramatically with each
additional frame. The first frame rendered in 7 minutes. On frame 5 render
time is now up to 35 minutes. Before I try to isolate the issue in a scene
that I'm allowed to share and put in a bug report, any ideas what might be
causing this that I may have overlooked?

Using master on Win7 x64 built on Oct 27.