[Bf-cycles] Cycles CMake LOGGING and DEBUG

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 15:49:53 CEST 2015

WITH_CYCLES_LOGGING requires having pre-compiled glog library. If you're
building standalone Cycles then you have ot compile it manually. If you're
compiling Cycles from within Blender repository it sohuld use glog sources
bundled into Blender.

It was on a TODO actually to integrate miniglog from Ceres to Cycles.

WITH_CYCLES_DEBUG should not cause any extra library depedencies.

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 11:04 AM, Mohamed Sakr <3dsakr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> * I wonder if these 2 options are compiled inside the official blender
> Cycles.
> WITH_CYCLES_DEBUG, WITH_CYCLES_LOGGING
>
> * are the required library for these options included?
> "WITH_CYCLES_LOGGING prompts a missing library here"
>
> cheers,
> Mohamed Sakr

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin