[Bf-cycles] Cycles Standalone third-party Integration

Prayaag Kasundra prayaag at decorastudio.com
Thu May 28 14:36:55 CEST 2015

Guys,

We tried exporting XML config of nodes using a plugin (python script).  Following is how "Image Texture" node from blender is exported in XML

<node type="TEX_IMAGE" image="file://D:\test\test.jpg" source="FILE" color_space="COLOR" projection="FLAT" projection="FLAT" width="140" loc="-367, 214" />

We tried to use the way file address and name is given above in the <image_texture> node of XML scene file given to Cycles standalone.  But it doesn't work.

I would really really appreciate if someone can just give me working example of Image texture using XML scene specification. Which works in cycles standalone. Lot of our work is blocked due only this node. Rest required are all working fine.

Thanks
Prayaag