[Bf-cycles] Cycles Standalone third-party Integration

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Mon May 25 13:21:40 CEST 2015

Hey,
it seems the XML reader is a bit picky about the syntax.

Let's take the diffuse example:

Your code: <diffuse_bsdf name="diffuse" Color="1,0.60,0.72"
Roughness="0.10" />
Correct: <diffuse_bsdf name="diffuse" Color="1, 0.60, 0.72"
Roughness="0.10" />

The only difference is a whitespace between the 3 color values. Then it
works.

Best regards,
Thomas